Established in 1988 as “A World Class Automotive Supplier” in Pennsylvania. As a US group of UACJ Metal Processing Co., Ltd., we manufacture and sell automobile parts under the policy of “Growing at the speed of Excellence.” Capable of producing high quality Automotive Roll Formed Sections, Stampings, Formed Components, Welded and finished assemblies to the Foreign and Domestic Markets.
Tight tolerance roll formed section in CRS, Electro Galvanized, HSLA, Stainless and Aluminum Material for secondary processing into application specific products.
- CRS, Electro Galvanized
- Sections for interior and exterior glass channel applications
- Sections for exterior window trim in bright and film coated SUS.
- Sections for inner door glass channel guides.
Accurate components in CRS, HSLA, Stainless and Aluminum for use in stand alone products or sub-components for finished assemblies.
- CRS. Electro Galvanized
- Stampings for sub-assemblies for interior and exterior door glass guides
- Stamped and secondary forming of components for exterior window trim in bright and film coated SUS.
Stamping for inner door lift glass assemblies.
With so many things to control, we use PLEX Systems for our production network to stay organized.
We are also using a Plex system as our production control system. Plex was chosen because it is a software system that was started in the automobile industry and does many of the tasks that are required in our industry such as traceability. Plex is a state-of-the-art cloud based system that provides a unified platform to integrate all our operations into one system.
UACJ Metal Components North America Inc.
106 Kuder Drive
Greenville, PA 16125, USA